Cyanna, Director of Brand & Marketing
2015 - present
I lead marketing efforts for Cyanna and creative projects for clients in the education sector.
• Create and execute marketing campaigns for our software and consulting offers.
• Manage shooting and production of lecture videos used within our curriculum offer.
• Manage and execute projects for clients as needed, including brand strategy and development, logo design, print collateral, and websites.
A few of my clients: International Health Coach University, Collective School of Music, Central Pacific College, Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation
Ologie, Associate Creative Director
2010 – 2015
I led a studio within the agency that established and evolved brands, created logos, and executed a variety of print, digital, and environmental tactics.
• Providing direction on strategy and creative work.
• Managing day-to-day activities and professional development for a team of designers and writers.
• Simultaneously ensuring both top creative quality and strategic alignment with client objectives (no creative for creative’s sake).
• Developing brand and messaging strategy.
• Writing a fair amount of copy (and stretching brand voice from humorous to informative to clever to inspiring and back again).
A few of my clients: Dave Thomas Foundation, Food Network, Nationwide, Cardinal Health, PNC, Alliance Data, Marquette University, Denison University
2007 – 2010
I built a freelance copywriting business starting with no established industry contacts. I grew it to be my sole source of income.
A few of my clients: Exel Logistics, Emerson Network Power, Dick’s Sporting Goods
1999 – 2008
At ICC, I managed internal communications and HR.